Find Your ProgramWe make it stackable, so start where you want.
Find Your Future. We'll Support Your Success.
No matter where you are on the education journey – Roger Williams University’s School of Continuing Studies has “Stackable” program offerings designed to meet your goals.
Consider these stackable opportunities
- Workforce & Professional Development offers a variety of programs and courses that provide professionals the opportunity to excel, realign or change their career goals and move their organization towards greater success. (Click here to learn more)
- Continuing Studies Pathways, offers an advantage to our students, with multiple opportunities to advance, change, or refocus their life and careers choices. (Click here to learn more)
- Certificate programs, all credits from which transfer into a associates degree program to help you achieve a degree credential quickly. (Programs listed below)
- Associate degree programs, the majority, if not all, credits from which can be applied to a bachelor’s degree offering. (Programs listed below)
- Bachelor’s degree programs that form the foundation for a post baccalaureate certificate or master’s degree program. (Programs listed below)
Get started on the path to your degree today with our flexible and affordable classes.
We are committed to lifelong learning by providing educational opportunities for part-time adult and continuing education students interested in degree completion, career enhancement, and personal enrichment.
- Courses are offered in class at our convenient downtown Providence location and completely online
We accept up to 90 credits towards your bachelor’s & 45 credits towards your associates;
- Transfer credit
- Military training
- Credit documentation (including life experience)
- College Level Exam Prep (CLEP)
These degrees and certificates are available through RWU's Triflex schedule, which allows students to choose from three different types of course offerings:
- Classroom courses (meet on a regular basis in the afternoon or evening)
- Directed seminars (meet four to six times per semester with Online instruction in interim weeks)
- Online courses (no in-class time, comprehensive online instruction)
We have the class formats to fit your schedule and ensure that you receive the credentials you seek.
By Program & Degreee
- Case Management
- Community Policing
- Digital Forensics
- Environmental, Occupational Safety, & Health
- Health Services Administration
- Homeland Security
- Municipal Management
- Nursing Home Administration
- Technology, Design & Production