Find Your Future. We'll Support Your Success.
School of Continuing Studies at Roger Williams University is committed to lifelong learning by providing educational opportunities for part-time adult and continuing education students interested in degree completion, career enhancement, and personal enrichment. We provide a variety of degree and certificate programs through several delivery formats to our students located on campus in Providence or Bristol, within the region, and throughout the world.
Our programs include associate and bachelor’s degrees as well as professional certificate options. Courses are offered in class at our convenient downtown Providence location and completely online.
Enrolling at RWU is easy, and we accept up to 90 credits toward your bachelor’s degree for:
- Transfer credit
- Military training
- Credit documentation (including life experience)
- College Level Exam Prep (CLEP)
These degrees and certificates are available through RWU's Triflex schedule, which allows students to choose from three different types of course offerings:
- Classroom courses (meet on a regular basis in the afternoon or evening)
- Directed seminars (meet four to six times per semester with Online instruction in interim weeks)
- Online courses (no in-class time, comprehensive online instruction)
We have the class formats to fit your schedule and ensure that you receive the credentials you seek.
RWU’s Providence location is also home to the Center of Workforce and Professional Development, which specializes in personal, professional and custom corporate education programs.
By Program & Degreee
- Case Management
- Digital Forensics
- EMT Basic
- Environmental, Occupational Safety, & Health
- Health Services Administration
- Municipal Management
- Nursing Home Administration
- Technology, Design & Production