The Accelerated RI EMT-Cardiac to Paramedic program is designed for licensed Cardiacs active in EMS who are looking to advance their career by obtaining a Paramedic certification.
How You'll Do It
Through fast-paced and thorough courses you’ll augment skills you already have and brush up on new terms and practices being developed today. Courses include didactic, hospital and field clinical time. This program is approved by the R.I. Department of Health and the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP) and it takes into account the time demands of working professionals. Lastly, it’s designed for experienced EMT-Cardiac providers by experienced paramedic staff.
$4,750.00. The cost of books are included
Must be a practicing Cardiac for a minimum of 3 years at the start of the course
*Please include my contact information as well
April 15, 2019 Monday/Wednesday 6pm-10pm and Saturday 9am-4pm
Application & Payment Instructions
Program Cost: $4,750. The cost of books is included.
To apply and pay by check, please click below to non-credit application.
To pay by credit card, please click below to our online payment and registration site.
- Minimum 3 years as a practicing licensed AEMT-Cardiac or Cardiac
- Letter of reference from a peer
- Letter of verification from an employer
- Verification of
- 3 Years practicing as a licensed advanced life support provider
- Intubated at least 5 patients
- Responded to and participated in 60 patient contacts
- Have been in charge of patient care (team lead) for 20 patients requiring advanced level care
Admission requirements for this program are strict and enrollment is competitive.