Associate of Arts degrees are eligible to students enrolled in a baccalaureate degree program within the School of Continuing Studies.
Students must complete
- A minimum of 60 credits, 15 of which must be taken at the University, through any combination of study and learning experiences, including credit for previous college work, credit documentation, CLEP or other exams, and military experience,
- Successful completion of the Skills Courses (Expository Writing and Critical Writing for the Professional, and one advanced second writing course 200 or above, Effective Speaking Across Audiences; and the Mathematics course requirement) and two of the five Core Curriculum courses,
- Six courses in one or not more than two areas from liberal arts disciplines
- A 2.0 average in all courses carrying a letter grade,
- All financial requirements must be met.