Winter, Spring and Summer 2016
In compliance with our Affordable Excellence campaign at Roger Williams University, our tuition prices do not change for wherever you live in the world. You also can find our tuition a total cost for all three (3) college credits.
- Evening Classroom Course (3 credits) $999
- Directed Seminar (3 credits) $1,299
- Online Course (3 credits) $1,299
- Graduate Certificate Course (3 credits) $1,656
School of Continuing Studies applicants may waive their application fee upon discussing their intent to apply with an admissions representative. Applicants & current students will pay only a one (1) time semester fee of $30.00 for each semester of attendance. This price is not per course you take.
School of Continuing Studies students can take up to fourteen (14) college credits and pay the evening/online course rates. If you enroll for fifteen (15) or more credits, you must pay our day course rate of $3,747 per 3 credit course.
- Application Fee $50
- Audit Fee $387 (per course)
- Semester Fee $30
- Computer Lab Fee $165 (if applicable)
- Graduation Fee $250
- Lab Course Fee $398 (if applicable)
- Late Payment Fee $280
Withdrawal Policy & Refund Schedule
A direct link to view our withdrawal policy, and refund schedule.