Winter, Spring and Summer 2017-18
At Roger Williams University, our tuition prices do not change for wherever you live in the world. You also can find our tuition a total cost for all three (3) college credits.
- Evening Classroom Course (3 credits) $999
- Directed Seminar (3 credits) $1,299
- Online Course (3 credits) $1,299
- Graduate Certificate Course (3 credits) $1719
School of Continuing Studies applicants may waive their application fee upon discussing their intent to apply with an admissions representative. Applicants & current students will pay only a one (1) time semester fee of $30.00 for each semester of attendance. This price is not per course you take.
School of Continuing Studies students can take up to fourteen (14) college credits and pay the evening/online course rates. If you enroll for fifteen (15) or more credits, you must pay our day course rate of $3,747 per 3 credit course.
- Application Fee $30
- Audit Fee $414 (per course)
- Semester Fee $30
- Computer Lab Fee $175 (if applicable)
- Graduation Fee $258
- Lab Course Fee $425 (if applicable)
- Late Payment Fee $85
Withdrawal Policy & Refund Schedule
A direct link to view our withdrawal policy, and refund schedule.