- Military students account for more than 60% of our continuing studies student population
- RWU is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program and currently offers a total of 15 seats in the program. Seats are not limited to an individual major and/or school within the institution.
- Advanced Military Education magazine acknowledged RWU as a top military-friendly school for 4 years in a row.
- The U.S. Navy has endorsed RWU as one of its top 30 recommended distance universities in the country.
- RWU is recognized as one of the best colleges in the nation by Forbes, a College of Distinction by Student Horizons, Inc. and as both a best college in the Northeast and one of the nation’s greenest universities by The Princeton Review.
- RWU School of Continuing Studies offers a 12 week, Non-Credit Veterans’ Gateway to College and Career Success program free to all veterans and their spouses.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call our office at (401) 254-3530 or you can also email your questions to us at email@example.com.
Service members are eligible to enroll in any of the academic programs offered by the School of Continuing Studies. Distance learning students are eligible to enroll in one of 17 programs that are offered completely online. Local military students may enroll in any of the programs offered locally or online. Click here for a complete listing of our academic programs.
Through enrollment, military students are eligible to seek credit from their Joint Service Transcripts (JST), CLEP exams, DSST exams, credit from other accredited higher education institutions, and through the Credit Documentation process. The minimum residency requirement of thirty credits (10-three credit courses) applies to service members. Service members are subject to the academic and institutional rules and regulations which apply to all students at the University, as explicitly stated in the course catalog.