The purpose of this training series is to educate and develop personal and professional relationships within the diverse supplier and partnership environment. Business owners and executives will be able to learn and educate themselves on the values and competencies held by CVS Health. We believe this training will give business executives the knowledge, skills and abilities to flourish within their industry. We are requesting submissions from diverse suppliers who are looking for an opportunity to showcase their company and who wish to develop a relationship with a Fortune company.
The curriculum for this primarily online and flexible executive training program was established based on the following:
- CVS Health's direct mission, vision and core values support educating the diversity supplier community, with an aim of increasing the success of the diversity-based businesses
- Feedback given to CVS Health from selected national diversity chamber and council leaders regarding the mission and values of a diverse business. The chosen national diversity leaders include members of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, Southern Florida Minority Supplier Development Council, US Business Leadership Network (DSDP), US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce and Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- Feedback given by previous students who have completed and been successful with Roger Williams University Professional Education Center’s executive and administrative series training programs.
The CVS Health Executive Learning Series will address the following topics:
- Company Financing & Budget (54 total hours)
- Leadership, Management & Technology (64 total hours)
- Human Resources & Communications (45 total hours)