Are you ready to enroll for Summer/Fall 2017?
Attend our Rapid Acceptance Week.
By attending a Rapid Acceptance Week you will have the opportunity to:
- Complete an Application
- Complete a degree plan with a program advisor
- Get Accepted
- Register for Classes
- Get your application fee waived
What to bring for rapid acceptance:
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts
- Military documents and transcripts (High School / GED Not Needed for Military)
What to bring for financial aid:
- Prior to the event, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
(FAFSA) and use our school code 003410.
- Bring your 2015 tax return transcripts that you can order at irs.gov
- 2015 W2 Forms (and spouse or parents if applicable)
If you need any assistance with the process, please contact the Admissions at 401-254-3838.
Save your spot and register now:
Continuing Studies Admission, Providence Campus 401-254-3838, if you have any questions.